Wow, I can’t believe Im already 13 weeks and that it’s almost November. Time is really flying by and everyday I get more and more excited. I can’t wait to fing out what baby is so that we can start planning. Im sure the whole family will go crazy and find excuses to shop for the baby… I know I will!
How far along? 13 weeks
Maternity clothes? The band and a few clothes that are a size too big.
Stretch marks? None so far 🙂
Sleep? Pretty good except feeling so uncomfortable because I have to pee.
Best moment this week? It’s only Monday.. so we will see.
Miss Anything? Having a beer at the fair.
Movement? None yet… can’t wait tho.
Food cravings? Fruit and candy.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Red meat and baked potatoes
Gender prediction? Girl
Symptoms? Feeling great for the most part.
Have you started to show yet? Yes, a little bump.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy (My husband would argue with that though).
Looking forward to? Finding out what baby Constable is.
I’m so sorry that it has taken me so long to update this. Between homework, work, putting our house on the market, and traveling outta town I haven’t had much time lately… or maybe I have but needed it to lay on the couch and be lazy! I will try my hardest to keep this updated regularly.
I’ve been feeling so much better.. thank God! Still a little queasy but the thought of potatoes doesn’t make me want to gag anymore… unless its a baked potato (YUCK). I feel like I’m getting most of my energy back. Just can’t wait to be able to stand food again. For a while the only thing I was able to eat was banana bread! My tolerance of food usually depends on the day, but fruit is something I can always count on.
We had another ultrasound and we were so surprised to see that baby has grown so much. It was amazing to see the the little arms and legs and even the spine. But the best feeling is knowing that baby is growing like he/she should. I already can’t wait for the next Dr’s appointment.
Here is baby at 10 weeks, 4 days.
And a pic of the growing belly at 12 weeks.
How far along? 12 weeks
- Total weight gain? Not sure because I’ve lost a few pounds due to not being able to eat much and haven’t been on a scale other than at the Dr’s office.
- Maternity clothes? Not yet. Just a little bit bigger clothes.
- Stretch marks? None.
- Sleep?Pretty good except having to wake up to pee a couple times a night!!
- Best moment this week? Putting our house on the market (bittersweet).
- Miss Anything? Being able to eat (tolerate) anything I want.
- Movement? None.
- Food cravings? Pretty much fruit. Everything is a hit or miss depending on the day.
- Anything making you queasy or sick? Baked Potatoes and most meat.
- Symptoms? Having to pee a lot. Queasy.
- Have you started to show yet? A little bump that I blame on being bloated. Dunno how much longer I can keep saying that.
- Gender prediction? I think baby is a girl. Not sure why, just a feeling I have.
- Belly button in or out? Definitely in.
- Wedding rings on or off? On
- Happy or Moody most of the time? Pretty happy 🙂
- Looking forward to? Next time we get to see baby and hopefully our house selling soon.