I cannot believe this kid is already 8 months! He is such a blessing to us and we enjoy every moment with him. My favorite part is the fact that he is such a mamas boy!!!
He would NOT leave that sticker on and insisted on sucking on it for picture… Pick your battles…
- Age: 8 months!
- Wearing: 9 months
- Rolling ALL over the place. He sees something and rolls to it. It’s hilarious!
- Fatty patty loves to eat!
- Grunts at you when you’re not paying enough attention to him.
- Sits up (haha finally at 7.5 months!)
- Sleeps ALL night – unlike his sister did at this age
- He has a tooth!! And another coming in.
- He babbles all the time.
- He is mister grabby hands. He will literally grab anything you’re holding if it’s within his reach and he is STRONG!
- Gives kisses (only to mommy).
I’m absolutely loving this season. There is so much to do and it’s finally cooling off to be able to enjoy ourselves! Alayna is old enough to participate in a lot of these fall activities and we are loving every minute of watching the excitement through her eyes. Last weekend was packed with fun for her.
Friday night we went to the fair (so much more expensive now that you have a little one who wants to ride ALL the kid rides but needs mom or dad to go with her). When she saw the lights from the car she kept yelling “Alayna so esited!!!” and then giggling. It was so cute! We made the “mistake” of wanting to eat first – she just didn’t understand why we had to stand in line and then sit down and eat instead of wandering around and playing. She was just so esited! She loved the rides and every time one was done, she would ask to go on it again. She even loved one of the kid rollercoasters. Geoff calls her an adrenaline junkie!