Since we are celebrating jaxons first birthday this week, I thought I would post his 11 month post. I wrote this several weeks ago, but never got the picture in his chair 😦
- Weighs 20.1 lbs
- Wearing mostly 12 months. Some 9 months
- He squints his eyes when he doesn’t want to eat something! It’s hilarious.
- Pulling himself up on everything
- He’s crawling up stairs!!
- He claps his hands! Especially if he hears someone say “yay”
- He loves “row row row the boat” and says “row row row” with you, then pushes his whole body back – glad we are usually prepared for it!
- Still pretty picky with different textures, but loves to eat.
- Got his first haircut!!! I tried to hold off until his first bday but the poor baby couldn’t see. I swear he was instantly older 😢
- He’s using a straw!