I’m so sorry that it has taken me so long to update this. Between homework, work, putting our house on the market, and traveling outta town I haven’t had much time lately… or maybe I have but needed it to lay on the couch and be lazy! I will try my hardest to keep this updated regularly.
I’ve been feeling so much better.. thank God! Still a little queasy but the thought of potatoes doesn’t make me want to gag anymore… unless its a baked potato (YUCK). I feel like I’m getting most of my energy back. Just can’t wait to be able to stand food again. For a while the only thing I was able to eat was banana bread! My tolerance of food usually depends on the day, but fruit is something I can always count on.
We had another ultrasound and we were so surprised to see that baby has grown so much. It was amazing to see the the little arms and legs and even the spine. But the best feeling is knowing that baby is growing like he/she should. I already can’t wait for the next Dr’s appointment.
How far along? 12 weeks
- Total weight gain? Not sure because I’ve lost a few pounds due to not being able to eat much and haven’t been on a scale other than at the Dr’s office.
- Maternity clothes? Not yet. Just a little bit bigger clothes.
- Stretch marks? None.
- Sleep?Pretty good except having to wake up to pee a couple times a night!!
- Best moment this week? Putting our house on the market (bittersweet).
- Miss Anything? Being able to eat (tolerate) anything I want.
- Movement? None.
- Food cravings? Pretty much fruit. Everything is a hit or miss depending on the day.
- Anything making you queasy or sick? Baked Potatoes and most meat.
- Symptoms? Having to pee a lot. Queasy.
- Have you started to show yet? A little bump that I blame on being bloated. Dunno how much longer I can keep saying that.
- Gender prediction? I think baby is a girl. Not sure why, just a feeling I have.
- Belly button in or out? Definitely in.
- Wedding rings on or off? On
- Happy or Moody most of the time? Pretty happy 🙂
- Looking forward to? Next time we get to see baby and hopefully our house selling soon.