1. Sleep Sheep – We usually keep Alayna’s humidifier on while she sleeps, so this is nice when we are out and need some white noise for her. Plus it’s super cute 🙂
2. Safety 1st Guide 65 – After SO MUCH research, I finally decided to get this car seat for her. We wanted a convertible car seat for our jeep trip and needed another one for Geoff’s truck anyway. This one is pretty compact, and should last her quite a while with their weight and height limits. I also have to recommend the Facebook page called Car Seats For the Littles! It’s an awesome place to post questions and pictures. Professional techs will help you find the right car seat for your little one!
3. Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child – Our pediatrician recommended this book. I learned quite a bit from what I’ve read (still reading it). I like that it doesn’t tell you what to do, but instead, offers several different methods and advice. I didnt want a book that was about only one method.
4. Little Tikes Swing – I know I’ve already said this once, but Alayna seriously loves this thing. It will probably be a favorite for a long time.
5. Vicks Forehead Thermometer – I like this because its super easy and I can check her temperature really quick, even if shes asleep.
6. Boudreaux’s Baby Kisses – At one point, Alayna was getting rashes from drooling so much when she teethed. This was the only thing that helped!